The Gema Sewing Center Inc. is the sole distributor of Brother and Pfaff products in the entire region, offering at-home service seven days a week.
Established since June 18, 1979, the Gema Sewing Center Inc. opened its doors at St-Martin shopping mall on boulevard Curé-Labelle in Chomedey. At the time, the shop was known as the Singer St-Martin Sewing Center.
In 1984, the owner, Mr. Paul Rondeau, changed the shop’s name to the Gema Sewing Center Inc. This new name was inspired by the birth of his two children, Geneviève (“GE”) and Martin (“MA”).
In 1989, the Gema Sewing Center Inc. banner was expanded, and a new shop was opened at Place Rosèmere. With two locations, the Gema Sewing Center quickly became a pillar of the knitting and sewing field in Laval and the Laurentian region. Since 2005, the Gema Sewing Center Inc. has been located at 239 boul. Labelle, in Rosemère, and 3270 boul. St Martin, in Laval.
He Gema Sewing Center Inc. continues to bring you top-notch expertise in the sewing and knitting fields by offering a variety of services such as:
- A model making and styling school for cutting and sewing;
- Knitting and crochet classes of all kinds;
- An on-location alteration and clothing repair service ensured by a professional bseamstress;
- multiple embroidery services as well as personalized logos;
- A certified sewing machine repair center that deals with all brands, with a specialized mechanic who has over 40 years of experience;
- A dry cleaning service..