2 499,00 $
2 199,00 $
For more than 160 years, PFAFF® has been developing premium sewing machines that are distinguished by their sophisticated appearance, superior performance and exceptional design freedom. Celebrate the 160th anniversary with the limited edition PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 635 sewing machine. Unparalleled precision and first-rate innovation come standard with a color touch screen, the original IDT™ system, semi-automatic needle threader and an exclusive accessory kit. Plus, quilters will love the ample sewing space and impressive array of stitches.
- Color Touch Screen: All the sewing information you need is displayed directly on the 95mm x 54mm color touch screen.
- The original IDT™ system: The original integrated dual feed technology precisely feeds any type of fabric from above and below for perfect seams every time.
- Exclusive Accessory Pack: Exclusive Accessory Pack with 5 bonus feet: Narrow Edge Foot for IDT™ System; invisible zipper foot; piping foot; bedding/braiding foot for IDT™ system; and open foot for appliqué for IDT™ system.
- Semi-automatic needle threader: The semi-automatic needle threader makes it easy to thread the needle with just the push of a lever.
- 201 stitches and 2 built-in sewing fonts: Take your creativity to the next level with a selection of 201 high-quality stitches: unique embellishments sewn to perfection up to 7mm. Choose from 2 sewing alphabets, with upper and lower case, for easy programming.
- Large Sewing Space: The 200mm sewing space to the right of the needle is ideal for large sewing projects.
- Speed Slider : Easily adjust the maximum sewing speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Thread Snips : Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Automatic Thread Tension : Optimal needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing simple.
- Start/Stop Button : Stitch without the foot control for consistent speed.
- LED-Illuminated Workspace : Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain by reducing shadows while sewing. The LED lights also have a long-life expectancy for little to no light maintenance.
- Immediate Tie-Off : When pressed, the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- One-Step Buttonhole : With the One-Step Buttonhole Foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results every time. There are multiple buttonholes built into the machine that have been specially designed for different kinds of fabric and garments.
- Sequencing : Combine and instantly save up to 60 stitches and/or letters to be sewn as many times as wanted until a new sequence is programmed.
- Mirror-Image Stitches : Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle : No need to rethread when winding your bobbin directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- 29 Needle Positions : Move your stitch left or right for exact placement of your straight stitch with 29 different needle positions. Perfect for top stitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-inthe-ditch or quilting.
- Needle Up/Down : Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Twin-Needle Program : Enter twin-needle size to automatically limit the stitch width. You can see the twin-needle stitch on the screen.
- Info Button : Sewing recommendations are shown directly on the screen with the touch of a button.
- Stitch-Width Safety : The Stitch-Width Safety feature prevents needle breakage. It limits stitch width to center-needle straight stitch using a straight-stitch foot.
- Jam-Proof Rotary Hook : Keeps threads from getting caught in the bobbin area.
- Elongation : Lengthen stitches while maintaining stitch density.
- 14 Languages : Choose from 14 languages in the settings menu.
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Accessory Tray : Convenient measuring is molded into the accessory tray on
- Free-Motion Sewing : Simply drop the feed teeth to completely control the direction of your sewing for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Extra Presser-Foot Lift : Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily underneath.
- Presser-Foot Pressure : Adjust Presser-Foot Pressure to accommodate for your sewing needs. Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights
• Poids : 8,8 kg
• Dimensions :
Longueur : 480 mm
Largeur : 193 mm
Hauteur : 300 mm
• Weight: 8.8 kg